We are always looking for individuals who love to make a positive impact through education. We create value for our clients, we innovate for our students and we provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are looking for new leaders in our Thespian Training Team a.k.a. Drama Instructors!
If you’re into Drama and Theatre and would like to share your passion with our youths, then you might want to explore this position.
- To teach drama. (Just don’t drama..)
- Able to engage students in primary and/or secondary and/or JC level.
- Able to work in a team with other stakeholders such as fellow trainers, coordinators, course developers, teachers etc (in short, no diva-attitude.)
- Must be Singapore Citizen or PR.
- Must be staying in Singapore currently.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- MUST HAVE at least a diploma in the field of Acting, Drama, Performing Arts and/or Theatre.
- Willing to learn.
- be confident to teach in a primary or secondary school setting.
- MUST have a valid MOE eIRS.
Do note that this is NOT a full-time position. It’s a project-based position.
Trainers and facilitators for school assignments must be registered and approved by the Ministry of Education. If you are not registered yet and not sure how, let us know and we will advise you accordingly.
Training and coaching will be provided for those without experience. Our senior Thespian Trainers are more than willing to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Interested candidates, please send the following documents to email@example.com…
- Relevant Certificates
- MOE eIRS (if any)
Lastly, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.